Waterloo Sports Massage
Waterloo Sports Massage is a therapeutic massage clinic always striving to deliver the best Remedial Massage and Sports Massage in Sydney.
Waterloo Sports Massage is a specialist massage clinic located in Waterloo, Sydney. The services are offer include: Remedial Massages, Deep Tissue Massage, Sports Massages, Dry Needling. We offer assistance with: low back pain, neck pain, headache problems and stress relief. Although we are located in Waterloo, we service clients from areas such as Redfern, Zetland, Moore Park, Kensington, Alexandria and more.
Situated on the Waterloo, Redfern, Zetland, Moore Park, Kensington boundary, our clientele are fit, healthy and busy Sydney professionals looking to enhance the function of their muscular system and overall wellness.
For ‘On The Day’ Bookings Call: (02) 9698 9959
Our massage therapists are all qualified to the highest industry and multidisciplinary clinic standards and are on hand to deliver a range of soft tissue techniques to improve the feeling and tension within your body, including the ability to tailor your massage from light to very firm.
Feel free to call, email or book online because you will love your massage within our clean, safe and friendly massage studio. HICAPS EFTPOS American Express and all health insurance funds are accepted in the clinic.
Deep Tissue Massage
- Focused massage on the deep fibres of the muscle belly
- Time is utilized on a specific area to reduce muscle tone
- Ischemic compression, dry needling, ghu sha tools can be added
- Tailored to your presenting complaints
- Relieves Headache, Sciatica, Neck Pain, Low Back Pain
- Includes various soft tissue techniques and stretching plans
- Often more than one massage is prescribed
Trigger Point Therapy
- Targets an area of taut and tense bands of muscle belly
- Softens and breaks down spasm, adhesion, waste products
- Relieves pain referral from trigger points and reduces stress
- A system of massage used to release the chains of muscles
- This massage technique targets a unique set of muscle groups
- Enhances posture, movement and tightness in specific muscles
Meet Our Team
Next Available Remedial Massage Therapist
Chiropractor and Dry Needling Practitioner