Meet Pat, part 2.
We sat down with Pat Buachan in January 2020. Talk about hitting the ground running! With 10+ years of Remedial Massage experience across Sydney, our loyal clientele are loving her wholistic approach to your Sports Massage.
- What is your health and fitness goals at the moment ?
Start stretching more often, Focus on breathing correctly. Remind myself rest and recovery is a part of a healthy life. If I could share one pearl of wisdom, focus on the habit and not the result.
- What is proactive health care philosophy do you put into practice and why ?
Mind Body connection is paramount to holistic health.
I meditate and stretch regularly. Meditation is an exercise for your mind to give you a clear vision in making decisions, Stretching is an exercise to prepare your body to be ready for life ! I firmly believe both mind and body should be well maintained. If you are ever confused about where to start, massage is a great starting point. I use breathe in my treatments to get maximum benefit out of it. Breathing correctly will help your body/muscles relaxed and reduce stress levels.
- What type of musculoskeletal injuries are people presenting with this time of year ?
– Muscle/Tendon Sprain, Tension Neck Syndrome
- Over the course of your 10 year career, what case do you see over and over again and why ?
– Office Syndrome; low back pain from sitting and sedentary lifestyle and neck pain from muscle/tendon sprain from lack of movement during the day hunched over the desk.
Book with Pat online or P| 9690 0911Read more